Monday, April 25, 2011

wood burning stove

With the price of oil so high now, people are trying to find ways to cut down on cooling costs.  I get a lot of inquires for pellet stoves and wood burning stoves for supplemental heat.  Not a bad idea if you have lots of trees to cut down near you.  Here is a wood burning stove I installed recently in a finished basement, for a friend.  It worked really well.  In fact my friend said the heat produced was substantial, she had to change clothing to accomodate the change in temperature.

4 comments:

  1. cameron parr wrote, "Smile!!!!"

    Hahahaha! I think she's upset 'cause she was expecting to get a tan over the winter months next to that thing, but it's not workin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's smoking hot. I'll buy 20 of these if I can meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow on the roof, fire in the basement!

    ReplyDelete